Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My South Trip - Part 2

I left the last blog in mid way.. with a feeling of disgust and displeasure.

I dont say my feelings for Chennai have changed, but I didnt interact with the natives today (not with what happened yesterday) and thankfully the picturesque view of Mahabalipuram washed away the grim picture, atleast for now!

The beach was awesome, probably the best one I have been till date! The waves, the air (the wind I must say), the sun..everything was PERFECT! I loved capturing them all in my digicam, and with every pic I thought of becoming a photographer (but it was the scenic beauty that was the reason for the great pics, not my capability as a photographer!!)

And all this was bliss until I reached Chennai again, and it didnt take long to reach Chennai from Mahabalipuram as it took to get back home in Chennai. I dont know what connection I have with this place, but I just am not getting a good picture of this place.

I am leaving this place tomorrow, and would return here on 17th and I am looking forward to it (actually Im looking forward to getting back to Delhi, and my flight is from Chennai!!)

But I, for the first time, liked staying at home here..at my brother's place and if I return to Chennai, I would miss his home if I dont come here. :) (Dont worry bro, I'm not coming to Chennai for long ;) like I said, if possible I will not come before my next birth!! so relax!!)

Next I would not crib.. TO BE CONTINUED ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment